I am a fully qualified Domestic Installer with an extensive knowledge of all aspects of installation, maintenance and testing of domestic electrical, security, safety (fire, carbon monoxide, ventilation) and networking systems. I am also fully qualified and competent in the testing and management of portable equipment (PAT Testing). I pride myself on the quality of my work and my customer service, I believe that all jobs should be completed to the highest standard regardless of whether it is surface mounted and seen, chased into the wall or hidden in a recess. I am a member of the NICEIC Competent person scheme and certificate all jobs no matter how big or small, thus giving you the peace of mind that you installation is of the highest standard.
I have been working within the electrical industry for over 8 years. I have completed many full re-wires, board changes, lighting and ring main adjustments. I also have a good amount of experience with external power for gardens and out buildings. I have designed many of my installations, whether its a kitchen refit, addition to a existing installation or a complete install I can design, erect and certify the whole project for you.
- Carrying out electrical installation and maintenance work
- Installation of fire and security systems
- Installation of ventilation fans including core drilling
- Fault finding and rectification
- Testing (circuits, installations, portable appliances)
- Carrying out new project work, design and installation
- Interpreting work instructions, drawings and schematic diagrams
- Maintaining and repairing all electrical equipment
- Able to communicate effectively and recommend additional ideas for your installation.
- Good problem solving skills for diagnosing electrical faults
- Good knowledge of other trades and above average skill set within other areas e.g carpentry, plumbing
- Flexible approach to work and hours needed to complete tasks to deadlines